Van den Hul The Name (HALOGEN FREE) - RCA
- The NAME is ideal for use as audio interconnect in any situation, like wiring your home theater setup or going from CD player to amplifier. Sheer sound quality!
THE NAME (HALOGEN FREE)
Seeking for a NAME you can trust?
Many people looking for well affordable cabling in their home audio/video setup get confused by the many "nameless" cable products available on the market. With the brand of such cables generally being unknown and their very low price, doubt often rises whether they are a wise buy. They are inexpensive, yes. But how about performance, quality and durability?
There’s a NAME at the horizon...
To make your choice easy, we have come out with a multi-purpose A/V interconnect that’s highly affordable, whilst maintaining the excellent qualities found in our more up-range and high-end cable products, which Van den Hul is renowned for.
Effortlessly outperforming the “nameless” brands on the market, we have baptised this new cable: The NAME
You NAME it...
The NAME is ideal for use as audio interconnect in any situation, like wiring your home theater setup or going from CD player to amplifier. Sheer sound quality!
Due to its accurate 75 Ohm standard transmission at high frequencies, The NAME however is also perfect in AV applications like antenna/cable TV, video, surround and S/PDIF digital audio connections. Trouble free and lasting high performance!
- Use The NAME as composite/RCA/CVBS video connection from your digital camcorder, video recorder, satellite receiver or DVD player to your television, high resolution TV, monitor or other video device.
- Use The NAME to connect your DVD’s surround sound output to a MPEG 2 or Dolby Digital™ decoder equipped component, e.g. a receiver.
- Use The NAME as digital audio link between your CD or DVD player and DA converter and further to your amplifier.
- Use The NAME for your cable TV and radio connections.
What’s in a NAME?
Designing for affordability while preserving top quality poses quite a challenge. Here, our more than 25 years of experience in cable design and production have come to good use. It’s the most imporant ingredient!
The NAME is a 7.3 mm Ø coaxial interconnect cable, comprising:
- Double shield
- Provides your signals excellent protection against unwanted noise and interference from the outside world’s radio frequency and other electromagnetic disturbances.
- Solid core
- A heavy 1.1 mm Ø central conductor provides high frequency bandwidth and low loss signal transfer. The cable’s construction furthermore ensures that the core is virtually unbreakable.
- Pure silver coated OFC
- Both the signal core and shield’s signal return are made of dense silver coated high purity Matched Crystal Oxygen Free Copper (OFC). This high quality composition maintains signal integrity and provides maximum durability. Signal quality that lasts!
- First-rate insulation
The internal insulation material which separates the conductors, physically takes part in signal transfer and its quality. Not overlooking this, The NAME is equipped with a prime material which supports optimum audio and picture fidelity. The NAME’s internal insulation provides minimized signal losses and a very low 59 pF/m parasitic capacitive load.
- High-grade connectors
Also the quality of the connectors makes a considerable contribution to a cable’s overall performance. The NAME comes fit with RCA type connectors of the same high quality as found with our up-range cables: Being non-magnetic, having Teflon internal insulation and being layer-plated with copper, silver and finally 24 carat gold, they provide a perfect and durable connection.
- Excellent protection and durability
Last but not least, The NAME’s dense silver coated conductors, as well as its rugged and hardwearing HULLIFLEX ® jacket provide an optimal protection against chemical (corrosive) attack from the outside world and ensure a very long lifespan.
Whatever your application, The NAME keeps its promise...
Employing durable materials and providing super sound and picture quality at a very affordable price, our The NAME is a true multi-purpose AV interconnect that lives up to its name.
Why not get yóur wiring “NAMEd” ?
THE NAME (HALOGEN FREE)
|Silverplated Copper OFC
|interconnect - Unbalanced, Digital
|Dense Silver coated high purity Matched Crystal OFC
|Multi-purpose AV interconnect
|Core: 0.950 mm². / AWG 17.4 / Core: 1; Screen: Al foil + 120
|Core: 1.87 Ohm/100 m.; Screen: 0.949 Ohm/100 m.
Core: PE foam; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® / 300 Vrms min.
Special version of our RCA type C - 7.3; Mounted on ordered lengths.