Supra 4.0 CLASSIC - (on meter)
- Typical applications: High powered, also intermediate lengths or bass wiring in bi-wired or bi-amplified Hi-Fi system. Maintained flexibility.
Supra Classic 2 x 4.0 mm2
Typical applications: High powered, also intermediate lengths or bass wiring in bi-wired or bi-amplified Hi-Fi system. Maintained flexibility.
Classic Series - The Original!
The Classic series encompasses flexible tin plated, multi-strand, oxygen-free 5N purity Copper! In addition to the corrosion resistance, the tin plating contributes also to a much wanted skin-effect reduction and prevents the electrons (i.e. the current) from disruptive ”jumps” between the strand surfaces, hence adding unwanted timing errors to the music signal. The insulation of a select grade chemically stable PVC further improving the sonically benign tin surface over time. The Classic cables are available also in a flame retardant and halogen free version; Classic/H FRHF.
The Classic series is according to todays measures good entry level cables and are available in dimensions suitable for a wide range of power transmission demands. Compared to any low cost hifi-kits included speaker cables, Supra Classic will give a clearly audible improvement.
- Crossection area 4.0 / 11 mm2 / AWG
- Number of conductors 2 pieces
- Number of strands per conductor 511 pieces
- Strand diameter 0.10 mm
- Conductor material Tin plated oxygen free Copper
- Jacket Heat and age resitant PVC
- Yttermått 4.8 x 9.6 mm
- Weight 108 g/m
- Halogen free and flame retardant No, refer to Classic FRHF
- Resistance 4.3 Ohm/km
- Inductance 0.55 µH/m